2015年5月7日 星期四

MECHCalvin Fund Report April, 2015 - You think it’s crazy? You have seen nothing yet :)

Latest fund price: $1.8567 (+0.2349, 14.48%)
*new high, previous high on Feb, 2015 at $1.6357
Total Market Value: $1,665,188.06
Total units: 896,857.2372 units

Dear Investors,

The market is making a lot of people happy in the previous month, both China and HK stocks have risen somewhere between 18-20% in a single month, small stocks gain 50%-80% are quite common in such bullish time.

How can I have missed that? Most of my stocks have raised anywhere between 3-10%, yet one stand out particular.

1246:HK is in construction business, I have already paid attention a year ago, after many research, I decided to bet big and brought 120k shares at an average cost of $0.935 per shares.

However it doesn't do anything for a whole year, I was very disappointed and heavily doubt my decision, at the worst time I had a paper lost as much as -$21000, but after repeating research and confirming my understanding, I believe this company is heavily undervalue, although feeling difficult, but I didn't sell any shares, finally it has surged a massive 238% in a single month!

When it started its momentum from $0.9 to $1.2 on 13/4/2015, I knew I was right all along, then it burst up to $1.5, I immediately sold one third (40k shares) at $1.45, taken a profit of $20,000 but I regret about it immediately, because it sky rocking to $1.66 per shares the next day and never go back to $1.5, then it rally up to $2.8 in the next few days, I sold another 40k shares at $2.5, taken second profit of $62,000, it finally topped at $2.96!

I have cash out $140k (realized $82k profit), while still owning 40k shares that worth $100k, so I have earned $240k while my initial investment was only $112k (+114%), that’s the biggest win by far!

As for my fund as small as ~$1.4 million, for every 14k profit will boast this fund up 1%, my fund raised 14.48% last month, this single investment have already contribute 10% of the gain. 

I am very happy not because I make money, but because my research have paid off, the long year mental struggle didn't make me give up, and my effort have finally paid off! As I said, for you to invest successfully, you will go through many small winners and small losses, but one major winner can turn the table around completely. I expect this is only the beginning of a bigger bull market in the next 2 years, so if you think it’s crazy? You have seen nothing yet :)

The following chart is to show you how long I have waited!



Blog: http://mechcalvinfund.blogspot.hk/

沒有留言:

張貼留言