2012年6月5日 星期二

Beneficiary

Ok, after I have resolved investors' doubt about "what if" I die, just now I got asked about "what if" the investor die.

Those major investors have dumped in more than HK$10k have already arranged this "what-if" scenario with myself individually, however I didn't realize this is also a concern for those small investors who has invested any amount between HK$1 to HK$1000, until couple investors raised this question to me yesterday.

First of all, no one is going to die in the near future, and not even my clients from my life insurance business concern this much what happen if they pass away, so it kinda surprise, it is an investment people look forward to live many years to see the return.

Now everything is base on trust, I know everyone here and everyone knows me, so if anything unfortunate happen to you, I will just return your money to your family. 

But if you don't feel safe, just give me your beneficiary names privately, I will drop it down, yet until things go viral, or individual investor have personal request, I do not feel the need of setting up formal documents for beneficiary, I will return the money to your family base on the following orders.
  1. Married or Legal partner
  2. Parent (Father)
  3. Parent (Mother)
  4. Brother (from eldest)
  5. Sister (from eldest)
  6. Charity
If you have any special request, feel free to contact me. Enough of this question, you have made me feel all depress! We need happy thoughts!

沒有留言:

張貼留言