2012年6月4日 星期一

Ready to Hunt!


Dear Investors,

Up until now I have collected (waiting to collect) HKD 32,122, GBP 12,000, and USD 100, it is equivalent roughly HKD 176,830. Although it hasn't reached 10th June, It has already exceed my expectation of HKD100k, it made the cash reserve of my fund increased up to slightly less than HK$250k, yet I still welcome more people to hop on board if you want to enjoy the ride.

The European financial trouble is still unstable, at the market there is still a lot of fear, which is the best time to strike for cheap stocks, that's also the reason why I choose fund raising now to give me more buying power for the upcoming events.

I have already started purchase few stocks that I see cheap enough, I called it "test buy", however I expect the worse is yet to come, thus I will reserve my full power to purchase when the global market really get hit hard.

So please don't be surprise for a little bumpy ride in the next couple months, and I am very confident the return will be pretty sweet after the storm is gone.

Please be patient and bear with me, feel free to contact me for transfer, the best is yet to come!

regards,
Calvin


沒有留言:

張貼留言